Sunday, May 15, 2011

Month of May ♥

Hello everyone :)
So I have not written in over a month, I am really bad at keeping up with stuff oops..
So little updates::

♥ Today I am 19 weeks and 3 days according to my BabyBump App.
♥ I find out the sex on Thursday, May 19 (Japan time) and Wednesday (US time)
♥ I've been feeling a little sick every now and then. I get really dizzy and don't have much of an appetite usually BUT when I do get hungry I eat and I can't stop lol
♥ I crave juicy fruits like oranges, watermelons, pineapples.. I also crave cereals, popsicles, and chicken.
♥ My belly is growing.. Here are some pics..

At 15 weeks..
I started getting a little belly :)

Around 16 weeks I had this pooch ;)

18 weeks exactly.

And this was taken this morning.

I'm practically halfway there :)

♥ Brenda




No comments:

Post a Comment