Monday, October 3, 2011

October 3, 2011

♥ ♥ ♥
OMG I am sooo close to my delivery date!! I was hoping he'd be here by now but I guess since it is my first that's just wishful thinking ;) So I had a doctor's appointment today and it was supposed to be just a routine check up, however during the ultrasound she noticed I looked like I had low amniotic fluid.. She finished up with the ultrasound and did a membrane sweep before having to send me to Labor&Delivery (It didn't hurt like people say but then again I don't know how good of a job she did). So they sent me up to Labor&Delivery and I had to get tested to make sure baby was okay and all that. Well they had me hooked onto two monitors and kept me on them for 20 minutes. I had a nurse in there with me and we were just talking, she was telling me that I have a very strong, healthy baby :) She called him my "Rockstar" baby because everything she needed him to do within the 20 minutes he did in like two lol. She also asked me if I could feel my contractions and I of course felt nothing.. Yay me (at least for now) I know they'll get strong once I'm in real labor :( They did a bunch of tests checking my cervix and they did an ultrasound and by then the baby was positioned correctly and definitely had fluid around him :) So everything so far looks good and she says I'm moving along perfectly. I am 2cm, 70% effaced, which is a major step up from what I was a few days ago, 1cm and no effacement. So now we're just waiting for his big arrival! We are all ready for him and will continue to try to naturally induce him. They said they expect to see me soon!

♥ Brenda

1 comment:

  1. How Exciting Brenda!!!!!! I'm so happy for you! I kinda like that you're living in the future, because when I wake up in the morning, you're like...way ahead of us. lol :) I'm sure he'll be here any day!

    ReplyDelete