Sunday, February 26, 2012

Baby J 4 months old

Hi everyone,
So much has happened since the last time I updated my blog. Baby J is now 4 and a half months! He has grown so much! He is about 16 pounds and is 26 1/2 inches long. He is such a big boy, I feel like everything is happening so fast and I cherish every moment I have with him. I really am blessed to be able to stay at home with him at this moment because once we move back to the states I probably won't be able to stay home with him :( But I won't get ahead of myself.

In the past 2 months, we have moved him from a bassinet in our room to his crib in his own room and he LOVES it. He sleeps so much better. He still wakes up about twice a night to eat but it is so much better than him waking up every 2 hours to eat. That was hard.
We have a bedtime routine which consists of eating, bathtime, storytime, goodnight hugs & kisses, and lying him down with either some lullabies or just his heater on (which makes a fan noise). He's pretty good at putting himself to sleep this way.
He started solids a few weeks ago and before someone jumps down my throat, we of course consulted with his pediatrician. He was ready for it too. When we tried feeding him the very first time he chomped down on that spoon! It was so cute :) And it's strictly cereal (rice or oatmeal) for now.
He discovered his feet! As you'll see in the video below he just flings them up and sticks them in his mouth haha it's so funny! And it keeps him entertained. Oh and he also fake coughs. He just does the cutest things at this age. I love watching him discover everything around him.

4 months old.
Grandma Rosie bought him this cute denim jacket.
Found his feet!!
Daddy feeding him.
J doesn't like putting the baby in his feeding chair because he has no control over the baby's hands.. he's ridiculous haha
Tummytime!!
He loves pushing himself with his feet. Maybe he'll start crawling soon?
Playing in his jumper.
He holds himself up very well and is very alert :)

We were just hanging out and chatting :) I combed his hair I swear, but it just can't be tamed haha


♥ Brenda

1 comment:

  1. I love my little nephew. He's so adorable. I love him.love his favorite aunt, Auntie Ashley. <3

    ReplyDelete