Tuesday, June 1, 2010

blaah..

This past month has not been such a great month for me healthwise. I've been really sick and have been to the hospital twice for stomach problems and once for my wisdom teeth. The first time I went I had been feeling really nauseous and was having sharp pains in my stomach and back. The pain radiated throughout my whole body and I lasted about a week like that until I just couldn't take it anymore and Jay had to take me to the hospital. This was probably the first weekend of May I believe. Anyways, after hardly any tests the doctor told me I had dyspepsia. She prescribed Prilosec and I had to change my diet; no spicy food, no greasy foods, no caffeine,etc. just a plain, bland diet. So I did that and it sucked not being able to eat normal foods while Jay got to eat everything :( but I figured it's for the best. I felt a little better but not completely better considering I had hardly been eating well and I was due to have my wisdom teeth taken out on May 24th.

So I go get my wisdom teeth taken out and I had to get put to sleep which was great because I cannot remember anything and I got some amazing meds too. However, I was done taking the Prilosec, and was put on 800 mg of Ibuprofen and Percocets. The pain that I was and am STILL in from my mouth is ridiculous!! I seriously could not sleep or live if I hadn't taken both the Ibuprofen and Percocet. I did that for that week and slowly came off the drugs, Sunday was the last day I had used anything and it was the Percocets. And still I am dealing with the pain, but I'd rather deal with it then have it completely destroy my digestive system. Anyhow, on Sunday night I was feeling extremely sick.. I had the chills, nausea, shivers, side pains, etc. I felt like I was going to die! I end up throwing up and some blood comes out, but not a lot. Then not even an hour later I throw up again and it's a dark brown. At this point I'm feeling like I'm gona die any minute.. my back is hurting my stomach is hurting, the pain is just radiating and I'm throwing up and crying. So Jay ends up driving me to the hospital. This time they do run tests because of the whole me throwing up blood. They do blood tests on me, x rays, pee tests, other things I will not mention.. and there's really nothing extremely wrong with me besides the fact that my digestive system is messed up and my colon is not happy with me. So again I'm prescribed more medication and I completely stop taking the Percocets even though I am in pain.

So now it's Wednesday, yesterday I get a slight fever and am freezing, I'm also nauseous. I decide to sleep it off and take a 2 hour nap. I end up going to the restroom and there's some blood in my stool.. sorry for the TMI but this worries me. I'm in the process of going to make an appointment with my doctor to see what could be wrong with me. Because as far as I'm concerned I'm pretty healthy and have never had anything wrong with me. My diet has also changed soooo much this month. For the past few days I've been eating only fruits and vegetables, raisin bran, mini wheats, yogurt, prune juice, and lots and lots of water. THATS IT. It's just horrible and I'm always hurting. So I'm just hoping that there's nothing seriously wrong with me and this all ends soon! And if anyone has gone through this or knows what could be wrong or how I can start feeling better PLEASE let me know :) Thanks!!

♥ Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment