Wednesday, July 27, 2011

dreams

In case you didn't know, being pregnant brings on crazy, vivid dreams. However, I've always had weird dreams and 95% of the time I can remember them and so that I don't forget, I usually tell J in the morning. He thinks I'm so weird too because I get deja-vu all the time lol but whatever :P
Anyways, the other night I had a dream that I woke up to my phone going off. I check my phone and see that people are wishing me a happy birthday, but it isn't my birthday. It's October 1 and my birthday is November 4 (remember that lol). Then I hear all these alarms coming from my drawers and they say "October 1, 2011: Birthday". Now normally I would disregard a dream like this but the first thing that came to mind when I woke up was, "Omg I'm supposed to be due around that time! What if that's the day that he comes!" So I'm thinking it'd be really cool if baby Jay is born on October 1 :) We'll see how psychic I am but until then I just have to wait and be prepared.

♥ Brenda

2 comments:

  1. That's crazy but it would be an awesome story to tell once Baby J arrives. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Really? And you have proof from here to tell baby J if that really happens!

    ReplyDelete