Saturday, August 6, 2011

crazy dreams.

Just thought I'd share another dream with you guys..
Last night, more like this morning in my sleep I had a dream that I had died and then either brought back to life or came back as a spirit, idk, I guess I had to see that I had died. But I remember the location being along the beach somewhere, actually it was more like the pacific coast highway and I was walking along the road and I saw a blog, but instead of it being on a computer it was written out on cardboard posters. I came across a memorial page where I saw a picture of me, so I read the description and it said something like, "My Dearest Friend Brenda, I miss her so much!! She was so full of life. She was pregnant with her first baby. She wanted to get married in the temple and never had the chance, she wanted to travel and etc." (I cannot remember the rest.) At the very end it said "Now her and her baby can live in heaven together forever." At the bottom, people are allowed to leave comments, one person said "death confirmed", another said "she's still alive". It was really weird!!

I really can't remember the rest of my dream but I woke up having such an ugly feeling! To know that I had died or that death was upon me is such an ugly feeling!! So immediately I tell J and I google it and this is what one of the first responses said..

To dream that you die in your dream, symbolizes inner changes, transformation, self-discovery and positive development that is happening within you or your life. You are undergoing a transitional phase and are becoming more enlightened or spiritual. Although such a dream may bring about feelings of fear and anxiety, it is no cause for alarm as it is often considered a positive symbol. Dreams of experiencing your own death usually means that big changes are ahead for you. You are moving on to new beginnings and leaving the past behind. These changes does not necessarily imply a negative turn of events. Metaphorically, dying can be seen as an end or a termination to your old ways and habits. So, dying does not always mean a physical death, but an ending of something. - Dream Moods Dictionary

This could not be more relevant to my life right now. It's amazing how the subconscious mind can tell you so much about yourself when you're dreaming. Dreams reveal so much about what is going on in your life! I'm going through a big change and it's definitely a new beginning for me.

♥ Brenda



No comments:

Post a Comment