Wednesday, August 17, 2011

please & thank you

Hi friends :)
So I have less than 8 weeks till baby Jay is here (if he's here on time)!! I am going crazy! I feel like I have nothing ready for him and that time is going by WAY too fast.. It's so nerve-wracking!! If only I wasn't so tired all the time, I'm sure things would be done by now :/ Come on nesting kick in! Hopefully this weekend J can get the baby's room painted and set up so I can finally decorate, or attempt to :) Also I'll be taking parenting classes starting next week. I cannot wait. I need all the help I can get, so if any of you mamas have tips for me pleeeeaaase let me know ♥ thanks in advance. I have not taken care of a baby since my little sister was born, 9 years ago.. I have been around babies but never actually been responsible for taking care of them so ya. Wish me luck lol

♥ Brenda

1 comment: