Monday, April 30, 2012

Fun at the Aquarium

Hi friends,
Like the new blog? I think I'm finally starting to get the hang of blogging. Being Miss Google over here, I'm surprised I hadn't figured more out sooner haha. However I don't know how to get rid of the logo on the left hand corner.. Anyone know any codes for that? I'd so appreciate it :)

Anyway, about 2 weeks ago some friends of ours invited us to the Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium. It has the second largest aquarium tank in the world called the Kuroshio Sea. The tank holds 3 whale sharks, a bunch of huge manta rays, and a few other large fish. It's seriously amazing! We happened to go on a rainy day so we weren't able to watch any outdoor shows but with the baby that was fine. He was content just looking at all the fish swim. I just love watching him stare at everything in awe. And although the baby won't be able to remember these experiences on his own, I think he'll appreciate that we've captured so many memories for him. And maybe one day we'll be able to come back and visit. 

So I posted a few pictures on facebook but here are the rest of the best shots we got. Enjoy :)













♥ Brenda

1 comment:

  1. Aww how fun i love how baby j looks cant wait for you guys to come back love ya .(: <3

    ReplyDelete