Thursday, April 12, 2012

Mihama Kid's Park

Konbanwa!
Good Evening!
These past few weeks have been so long and exhausting! Dealing with my allergies and the baby getting bronchiolitis has not been fun. But we're both good now and ready to get back on track with everything. Which for me means working out again to try and lose the baby weight. (Whoever said that breastfeeding helps you lose weight is a LIAR!) And for the baby, just doing his baby thang ;) being cute, exploring the world, making a mess and what not. He's so much fun! 

So earlier today my friend invited me to go to Mihama Kid's Park in American Village, which is an indoor play place at a shopping center here in Okinawa. It was so much fun. It reminded me a lot of Discovery Zone. Anyone remember that place? It was full of slides, ball pits, obstacle courses, you name it. Unfortunately the baby probably didn't have as much fun as I did. He actually wasn't sure what to do so he was just bug-eyed the whole time haha. So hilarious. Seriously, look at these pictures! We could not stop laughing at him and his weird looks! Love this kid :D haha

"Mom, whatever this is.. Get me out"

So scared!

Karen && Timmy

We have a smile :)

"What do I do?"

:) he didn't move a muscle

Hi!!

"I must hold on to this, and never let go!"

priceless!! haha totally mean-mugging!

He enjoyed this area!

:)


Yup, got the whole trampoline to himself!

1 comment:

  1. aww how cute my little baby is too cute. Did he have fun.(:

    ReplyDelete